It's true, we're still waiting for it here in the UK, but when the sun finally does come out (and it will, one day…) I want everything to be clean, simple and sun-reflecting, i.e. preferably white…
1) … which makes white orchids the perfect indoor flowers (plus, they're the only plants that survive with me, maybe because they can live of damp bathroom air?)
2) I love all my mum's pottery, and this is my favourite salad bowl – so simple and beautiful.
3) Ah oui, le underwear. White cotton… is there anything else, really??
4) Just cannot walk along a beach without picking up shells…
5) … they also make good jewellery holders for pretty moonstone earrings.
6) White cosmetics, they whisper to me: "I'm so pure and clean – and so will you, if you use me." In Germany we grew up with Dr.Hauschka, and most of my friends still swear on it. The Davi face cream is simply one of the most wonderful creams I have ever used…
7) And if we ever get some sun I swear I will wear white trainers, bermudas and a blazer every day!
vest: donna by zimmerli, earrings: gold moonstone by monica vinader , cosmetics (from left to right): dr.hauschka hand cream and neem nail oil, eve lom cleanser, davi grand cru face cream, dr.harris deodorant and lip balm, penhaligon’s soap; trainers: adidas, vest: from italian supermarket, bermudas: katherine hamnett vintage, blazer: moschino cheap & chic, necklace: topshop
More Favourite Things:
MyFavouriteThings | Orange
MyFavouriteThings | Black
MyFavouriteThings | Grey
bloglovin • google friend connect • tumblr • facebook • twitter